Delve Deeper! JoDelve Deeper! Join one of Inc 5000’s fastest-growing companies as a Sr. Adtech Solutions Consultant. DELVE is an analytics-first media consultancy and top-rated Google Marketing Platform, Google Cloud Platform, TheTrade Desk, Amazon AWS partner and reseller that provides strategy, insights, execution, and optimization of customer data to improve digital media ROI. DELVE aims to help emerging Challenger brands achieve their goals in Digital Marketing through the power of white-glove, data-driven service..
Objective of the Role:
In this role, reporting to the Managing Director of ATP. You will need to be prepared to “work hard and play hard”, and in return you’ll be getting a rewarding professional network and financial independence.
- You will be responsible for day-to-day servicing and troubleshooting of our current ‘‘best in class” AdTech; having the ability to translate complex technical information into digestible communications (verbal and non-verbal) to clients, internal teams, and prospects at all stages of technical knowledge.
- You will exemplify expertise by providing advanced solutions to complex accounts, during pre-sales and daily management. You will support intricate product implementation, troubleshooting, knowledge sharing and training to ensure client satisfaction and maintain Delve’s position as world-class experts.
- You will promote learning and are driven by intellectual advancement. You should be excited to understand how technology works and how you can use it to add value. You will be responsible for identifying new AdTech worth partnering or investing time to research. We work with world-class technology, and are always interested in growing our knowledge and networks.
- You have strong problem solving skills and keep automation in-mind while working; understanding opportunities to simplify or improve day-to-day operations and capture technically driven opportunities.
- You will be exposed to various Paid Media channels (e.g. Programmatic, Social, Search, Connected TV, Out-of-Home). You will need to be able to digest information and turn around teachable content on trafficking, management and optimizations, and measurement. You will assist in developing and promoting best practices across various technologies – since marketing was never as dependent on technology as it is now.
- Accountability – you are passionate about marketing and your job
- Technical Communication skills – you are able to confidently and effectively communicate complex information to a wide array of audiences as all professional levels
- Agility – you are quick on your feet and comfortable working in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Curiosity – you find technology/marketing interesting and always ask questions
- Problem-solving skills – you are able to take what you know and seek what you don’t, to find a solution
- Organization & time management skills – you are able to work on multiple projects at once and still meet deadlines;
- Detail oriented & analytical – you can analyze large sets of data and information to provide sound perspective and/or solutions
- Interpersonal skills – ability to collaborate and manage projects and teams outside of their expertise
- Open mind – you are comfortable with admitting that you don’t know what you don’t know, but have the desire to learn it
- Business Acumen – you understand key business concepts and the larger business opportunities that can be accomplished through your work
- Educated to degree level. (Marketing, Economics, Business, Science degrees are ideal)
- 2-4 years of professional experience in client support for a technical role
- 1-3 years of DoubleClick / Google Marketing Platform experience
- Advanced Proficiency in Excel/G-Sheets and PowerPoint/G-Slides
- Strong analytical skills; ability to understand complex data and organize it in a digestible manner
- Positive can-do attitude. Strong team player.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-pace, high-change environment
- A flexible mindset that is energized, not frustrated, by the messiness common to rapidly growing organizations.
Who We Are:
DELVE is a fast-paced company with a list of high-profile customers across the USA and EU. Among our key clients are UNICEF, Wynn, Virgin, Gerber Life, ALG and AT&T. We are growing rapidly and we look for collaborative, ambitious, candid, and energetic teammates.
At DELVE, we prioritize our people. With so much talent, we recognize the importance of our employee’s well-being and will go above and beyond to ensure they work in the best environment that fosters personal and professional growth. We care about our culture and reward creativity and determination. We are also in the process of becoming B-Corp certified and carbon neutral. Our team looks for data-driven, problem-solving, and agile people who take work personally but still know how to have fun.
DELVE is headquartered in Boulder, Colorado, with offices in New York, Warsaw, and Minsk.
What DELVE Offers:
- Ownership of your work, responsibility to make things happen and the opportunity to make a real difference
- An opportunity to join a fast-paced and exciting global business in the data science/ad-tech sector
- A culture that emphasizes honesty, collaboration, growth and personal responsibility
- A competitive salary and quarterly bonus opportunities
- A promote from within culture and the chance to define your career growth
- Fully paid health and dental insurance
- Safe harbor 401k with 4% company match
- Optional life insurance, disability insurance and flexible-spending account
- 2-3 work from home days per week & flexible working hours based on team requirements and management discretion (all employees are required to work from home during the COVID-19 pandemic until it is safe to return back to office)
- 15 days of PTO + 10 yearly paid holidays + a paid end of year holiday week
- 8 sick days
- 3 months paid parental leave
- $1,000 Wellness Benefit
- Brand new office in Louisville, CO (just outside Boulder), built and designed exclusively for DELVE
Salary Range for this position is $85k – $95k base salary and bonus potential.
Delve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity enriches the workplace and we are committed to growing our team with the most talented and passionate people from every community. Delve strives to create a culture of unity and respect and to that end, we have a zero tolerance policy for behavior that promotes harassment, hate and discrimination of any kind. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals. If you require assistance during the application process due to a disability, please let us know.