Delve Deeper! Join one of Inc 5000’s fastest-growing companies as a Programmatic Media Trader. DELVE is an analytics-first media consultancy and top-rated Google Marketing Platform, Google Cloud Platform, TheTrade Desk, Amazon AWS partner and reseller that provides strategy, insights, execution, and optimization of customer data to improve digital media ROI. DELVE aims to help emerging Challenger brands achieve their goals in Digital Marketing through the power of white-glove, data-driven service. We are experiencing tremendous growth and are on track to triple our revenue in 2021! We are looking for amazing people to join our team.
Objective of the Role:
In this role, reporting to the Programmatic Team Lead, you will be in charge of setting up and optimizing campaigns successfully. Additionally, you’ll optimize campaigns based on performance through reporting analysis. Optimizations will include parameters such as the most powerful locations, the best times of day, device types, etc. Your ultimate goal is to help the team reach the clients goals and continue to develop and test marketing strategies.
- Setup, traffic, and optimize online ad campaigns in both the ad server and DSP.
- Actively manage campaigns by optimizing bidding, pacing & performance to ensure KPI delivery
- Work with publishers and 3rd party data providers to receive deals and audiences for campaign launches.
- Identify relevant audience pools for campaigns and provide recommendations on value
- Thoroughly analyze campaigns to provide ROI driving insights and recommendations
- Coordinate with DSPs’ and Ad server’s support representatives to identify, report and resolve technical issues
- Continuously monitor campaigns to ensure everything is serving correctly
- Help build trading and RTB best practices
- Provide advice to junior media traders as an expert in best practices for ad server and DSP platforms and offer insights on how to improve campaign effectiveness through the platform’s functionality
- Educate yourself and onboard new DSPs as needed
- Educated to degree level. (Marketing, Economics, Business degrees are ideal)
- 2-4 years experience working in DSP’s (i.e. Display & Video 360, TradeDesk, Basis or other programmatic buying solutions) and/or Google Display Ads
- 2+ years of professional experience in digital marketing, marketing agency, or data analysis.
- Familiarity in trafficking and optimizing CPA, CPC direct marketing campaigns preferably in an RTB environment
- English level: Intermediate +
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Strong experience in Excel, including pivot tables, chart-making, and manipulation of data sets
- General troubleshooting skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-pace, high-change environment
- A flexible mindset that is energized, not frustrated, by the messiness common to rapidly growing organizations.
Who We Are:
DELVE is a fast-paced company with a list of high-profile customers across the USA and EU. Among our key clients are UNICEF, Wynn, Virgin, Gerber Life, ALG and AT&T. We are growing rapidly and we look for collaborative, ambitious, candid, and energetic teammates.
At DELVE, we prioritize our people. With so much talent, we recognize the importance of our employee’s well-being and will go above and beyond to ensure they work in the best environment that fosters personal and professional growth. We care about our culture and reward creativity and determination. We are also in the process of becoming B-Corp certified and carbon neutral. Our team looks for data-driven, problem-solving, and agile people who take work personally but still know how to have fun.
DELVE is headquartered in Boulder, Colorado, with offices in New York, Warsaw, and Minsk.
What DELVE Offers:
- Ownership of your work, responsibility to make things happen and the opportunity to make a real difference
- An opportunity to join a fast-paced and exciting global business in the advertising technology sector
- A culture that emphasizes honesty, teamwork, and a great work-life balance
- A competitive salary and quarterly bonus opportunities
- A promote from within culture and the chance to define your career growth
- Fully paid health and dental insurance
- Safe harbor 401k with 4% company match
- Optional life insurance, disability insurance and flexible-spending account
- 2-3 work from home days per week & flexible working hours based on team requirements and management discretion (all employees are required to work from home during the COVID-19 pandemic until it is safe to return back to office)
- 15 days of PTO + 10 yearly paid holidays + a paid end of year holiday week
- 8 sick days
- 3 months paid parental leave
- $1,000 Wellness Benefit
- Brand new office in Louisville, CO (just outside Boulder), built and designed exclusively for DELVE
Salary range for this position (dependent on experience, skills and expertise):
Junior Media Trader: $50k – $65k
Media Trader: $65k – $80k
Delve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity enriches the workplace and we are committed to growing our team with the most talented and passionate people from every community. Delve strives to create a culture of unity and respect and to that end, we have a zero tolerance policy for behavior that promotes harrassment, hate and discrimination of any kind. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals. If you require assistance during the application process due to a disability, please let us know.