Delve Deeper! Join one of Inc 5000’s fastest-growing companies as a DELVE Content Designer is an analytics-first media consultancy and top-rated Google Marketing Platform, Google Cloud Platform, TheTradeDesk, Amazon AWS partner and reseller that provides strategy, insights, execution, and optimization of customer data to improve digital media ROI. DELVE aims to help emerging Challenger brands achieve their goals in Digital Marketing through the power of white-glove, data-driven service.
In this role, reporting to the Manager, Global Marketing, you will be responsible for communicating information in the best way possible to DELVE’s various customer segments using multiple content types (text, images, video) and mediums (web, print, digital).
You will need to understand the content preferences of various B2B audiences so that you can design content that meets their information needs and is delivered the way they want to consume it. You will lead and/or contribute to DELVE’s online and offline design properties including landing pages, email/digital campaign content, white papers, case studies, eBooks, social media content, and more. This position requires extensive design-for-conversion experience.
The ideal candidate will possess highly developed conceptual and communication skills, ability to visually design compelling content, execute multiple creative projects, and deliver quality work on short deadlines in a fast-paced environment. Your design portfolio is required to apply for this position. Please ensure it includes print and digital pieces.
- Collaborate with marketing colleagues to lead visual design efforts in support of demand generation, lead generation, and sales enablement including: websites, print, digital, social media (profiles, posts, ads), email/newsletters, case studies, and more.
- Create engaging design templates to improve efficiency of marketing team in our social media postings, blog postings, email campaigns, and other channels
- Work with Marketing to lead website UX optimization and conversion
- Collaborate with demand marketing team to measure impact of content & design changes
- Work closely with content team to create assets that support the business goals
- Visually design content that communicates complex ideas in a clear and cohesive manner
- Organize and maintain library of content assets and manage version control
- Organizing creative design and production processes for efficiency
- Minimum 5+ years’ B2B experience as a senior graphic designer, content designer, or creative director with a thorough knowledge of design for conversion and content creation principals
- Visual design skillset that spans digital, brand, print, video, image editing for B2B audiences
- Deep experience designing content assets for demand generation, lead generation, and sales enablement – including personalization for ABM
- Ability with cross-functional partners in the marketing, buyer-experience, and product design organizations, always with strategic goals in mind
- Experience in AdTech or technology consulting industries a bonus
- Video shoot/directing skills a bonus
- Ability to design for different audiences and needs
- Welcomes design critique and consistently iterates based on feedback
- Proficiency using Google Docs, Adobe Creative Suite, WordPress, Final Cut Pro
- Strong visual and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-pace, high-change environment
- A flexible mindset that is energized, not frustrated, by the messiness common to rapidly growing organizations.
What DELVE Can Offer You:
- Ownership of your work, responsibility to make things happen and the opportunity to make a real difference
- An opportunity to join a fast-paced and exciting global business in the data science/ad-tech sector
- A culture that emphasizes honesty, collaboration, growth and personal responsibility
- A competitive salary and opportunities to grow while working for one of the most advanced advertising consultancies in the region
- A promote from within culture and the chance to define your career growth
- 1-2 work from home days per week & flexible working hours based on team requirements and management discretion (all employees are required to work from home during the COVID-19 pandemic until it is safe to return back to office)
- Private health insurance, sports benefit card and additional paid week off between Christmas Eve & New Years Day (on top of regular holidays)
- Generous employee referral bonus.
Salary range for this position is based on prior experience and qualifications. Currently due to the Covid 19 pandemic, all interviews are being held remotely and no in-person interviews are available.