We’re passionate about helping brands achieve incremental marketing growth through the intelligence of their own data. When the team at UNICEF USA (the U.S. subsidiary of the United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund) came to us with a need to grow new donor acquisition and incremental digital revenue, our team couldn’t wait to lend our expertise for such a great cause.
Using Google Analytics 360 and Display & Video 360, DELVE built and implemented a marketing system for high-value audience activation that delivered for UNICEF USA hard ROI: a 10% increase in new donor acquisition, a 40% increase in site conversion rate, and a 200% increase in return on ad spend (ROAS).
We’re excited to share the results in a case study featuring our work with UNICEF USA.
- Increase donor acquisition
- More effectively reach prospective donors
- Increase donation revenue
- Leverage Google Analytics audiences to improve remarketing performance
- Deliver more relevant messaging and data-driven creatives through Display & Video 360
- 10% YoY increase in new donor acquisition
- 40% increase in website conversion rate
- +200% ROAS
Our full UNICEF USA case study outlines our analytic-first programmatic media approach to deliver personalized and data-informed messaging to the right donors in the right way at the right time. Get in touch with the DELVE team today to access the full case study.