Delve Deeper! Join one of Inc 5000’s fastest-growing companies as a Demand Generation Marketing Manager DELVE is an analytics-first media consultancy and top-rated Google Marketing Platform, Google Cloud Platform, TheTradeDesk, Amazon AWS partner and reseller that provides strategy, insights, execution, and optimization of customer data to improve digital media ROI. DELVE aims to help emerging Challenger brands achieve their goals in Digital Marketing through the power of white-glove, data-driven service.
Objective of the Role:
In this role, reporting to the Manager, Global Marketing Operations, you will plan, execute, and optimize full-funnel marketing campaigns to generate and capture demand that results in sales. This includes executing integrated campaigns across multiple media channels: paid, earned, shared, owned. This role will be central to a growing marketing team that includes social media, writers, marketing operations, and other team members.
- Collaborate with Marketing team to develop full funnel demand-generation programs including campaign design, channel selection, messaging, content, budgets, and forecasts to support revenue goals
- Develop outbound and inbound programs including email, paid media, paid social, webinars, podcasts, content marketing, and account-based targeting to build upper-funnel brand awareness and demand, and subsequent lower-funnel lead capture to support SQL targets
- Develop and execute account-based marketing (ABM) to result in qualified leads that align with our account-based sales strategy
- Develop and maintain a quarterly marketing calendar and lead daily campaign execution
- Leverage data to segment and target audiences, trigger campaigns, and personalize content
- Develop, execute, measure and optimize marketing campaigns including providing design-for-conversion direction to internal teams for email, ads, and landing pages
- Lead iterative A/B testing processes to continually improve performance through optimized targeting, creative, and messaging in collaboration with Marketing and Sales
- Design and activate event marketing support (pre/during/post communications and nurturing)
- Build automated personalized email campaigns for lead generation and keeping our customers informed on best practices, new solutions, and events
- Establish, monitor, report, and optimize campaign KPIs and ROI
- Full-funnel B2B marketing of professional services (consulting, agency, AdTech)
- How to apply research and analytics to optimize campaign design and performance
- How to develop and execute successful ABM strategies, including use of intent data
- Engaging buyers via content and customer stories, with a focus on business outcomes
- Targeting and personalizing messaging to different buyer personas and buyer journey stages
- Design for conversion best practices (ads, landing pages, website, print, etc.)
- Email best practices including messaging, list management, deliverability, and compliance
- Creating and presenting reports and data to inform decision making
- Effective project management to meet deadlines and quality standards
- Salesforce CRM (Campaigns, performance reporting, etc.)
- Pardot marketing automation
- Webinar production (including live hosting) and distribution
- Podcast production and distribution
- LinkedIn advertising and marketing
- Event marketing support (pre/during/post)
- Google Analytics (certification a plus)
- ABM experience a plus
- Effective collaboration and getting things done in an entrepreneurial company culture
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-pace, high-change environment
- A flexible mindset that is energized, not frustrated, by the messiness common to rapidly growing organizations.
Who We Are:
DELVE is a fast-paced company with a list of high-profile customers across the USA and EU. Among our key clients are UNICEF, Wynn, Virgin, Gerber Life, ALG and AT&T. We are growing rapidly and we look for collaborative, ambitious, candid, and energetic teammates.
At DELVE, we prioritize our people. With so much talent, we recognize the importance of our employee’s well-being and will go above and beyond to ensure they work in the best environment that fosters personal and professional growth. We care about our culture and reward creativity and determination. We are also in the process of becoming B-Corp certified and carbon neutral. Our team looks for data-driven, problem-solving, and agile people who take work personally but still know how to have fun.
DELVE is headquartered in Boulder, Colorado, with offices in New York, Warsaw, and Minsk.
What DELVE Offers:
- Ownership of your work, responsibility to make things happen and the opportunity to make a real difference
- An opportunity to join a fast-paced and exciting global business in the data science/ad-tech sector
- A culture that emphasizes honesty, collaboration, growth and personal responsibility
- A competitive salary and quarterly bonus opportunities
- A promote from within culture and the chance to define your career growth
- Fully paid health and dental insurance
- Safe harbor 401k with 4% company match
- Optional life insurance, disability insurance and flexible-spending account
- 2-3 work from home days per week & flexible working hours based on team requirements and management discretion (all employees are required to work from home during the COVID-19 pandemic until it is safe to return back to office)
- 15 days of PTO + 10 yearly paid holidays + a paid end of year holiday week
- 8 sick days
- 3 months paid parental leave
- $1,000 Wellness Benefit
- Brand new office in Louisville, CO (just outside Boulder), built and designed exclusively for DELVE
Salary Range for this position is $85k – $95k base salary and bonus potential.
Delve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity enriches the workplace and we are committed to growing our team with the most talented and passionate people from every community. Delve strives to create a culture of unity and respect and to that end, we have a zero tolerance policy for behavior that promotes harassment, hate and discrimination of any kind. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals. If you require assistance during the application process due to a disability, please let us know.