Delve Deeper! Join one of Inc 5000’s fastest-growing companies as a Sr. Manager, People Operations DELVE is an analytics-first media consultancy and top-rated Google Marketing Platform, Google Cloud Platform, TheTradeDesk, Amazon AWS partner and reseller that provides strategy, insights, execution, and optimization of customer data to improve digital media ROI. DELVE aims to help emerging Challenger brands achieve their goals in Digital Marketing through the power of white-glove, data-driven service.
Objective of the Role:
In this role, reporting to the Head of People and Culture, you will create and deliver high impact people processes and workflows that will support a seamless and positive employee experience across the entire employee lifecycle. This role is responsible for providing functional HR support to DELVE US employees, including employee engagement, onboarding/offboarding, performance management, benefit administration, payroll support and HRIS management. The Sr. Manager, People Operations is the point of contact for employees to resolve issues, answer questions and provide superior customer service. This position partners with the global People Operations team to identify, champion, and develop people focused initiatives that align with DELVE business objectives and growth strategy.
- Manage operational processes for global people team workflows to support a positive employee experience. Coordinate local execution of these workflows with your global People Operations colleagues.
- Draft, modify, and implement People Operations policies and procedures as needed and oversee the maintenance of these policies and procedures.
- Create onboarding plans and educate newly hired employees on HR policies, internal procedures, and regulations
- Facilitate new hire orientation
- Be the point of contact for all US based employee requests and questions
- Maintain digital employee records (documents, benefits, attendance etc.) within our HRIS
- Manage our HRIS system and PEO relationship
- Administer health and benefit plans, including enrollments, changes, and terminations.
- Coordinate with Finance to ensure accurate processing of employee payroll and supplemental payments.
- Manage complex employee investigations and terminations.
- Perform routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to compensation/salary review and benefits analysis.
- Maintain compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, review DELVE policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Stay on top of current trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, and employment law.
We have a lot going on at DELVE right now, so while this description reflects the listing of essential functions for this position, it does not prescribe or restrict other tasks as assigned and is subject to change at any time.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years progressive experience in human resources
- Strong conflict resolution, problem solving and customer service skills
- Advanced knowledge of human resource legislation and Federal, State, and Local employment laws
- Proven track record of strong interpersonal skills and good judgment to manage sensitive and confidential matters
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-pace, high-change environment
- Strong learning agility and a flexible mindset that is energized, not frustrated, by the messiness common to rapidly growing organizations.
- PHR or SPHR certification
- Experience working with Bamboo HR and JustWorks or similar PEO
- Experience working in a global organization is preferred
- Experience processing immigration and mobility requests
Who We Are:
DELVE is a fast-paced company with a list of high-profile customers across the USA and EU. Among our key clients are UNICEF, Wynn, Virgin, Gerber Life, ALG and AT&T. We are growing rapidly and we look for collaborative, ambitious, candid, and energetic teammates.
At DELVE, we prioritize our people. With so much talent, we recognize the importance of our employee’s well-being and will go above and beyond to ensure they work in the best environment that fosters personal and professional growth. We care about our culture and reward creativity and determination. We are also in the process of becoming B-Corp certified and carbon neutral. Our team looks for data-driven, problem-solving, and agile people who take work personally but still know how to have fun.
DELVE is headquartered in Boulder, Colorado, with offices in New York, Warsaw, and Minsk.
What DELVE Offers:
- Ownership of your work, responsibility to make things happen and the opportunity to make a real difference
- An opportunity to join a fast-paced and exciting global business in the data science/ad-tech sector
- A culture that emphasizes honesty, collaboration, growth and personal responsibility
- A competitive salary and quarterly bonus opportunities
- A promote from within culture and the chance to define your career growth
- Fully paid health and dental insurance
- Safe harbor 401k with 4% company match
- Optional life insurance, disability insurance and flexible-spending account
- 2-3 work from home days per week & flexible working hours based on team requirements and management discretion (all employees are required to work from home during the COVID-19 pandemic until it is safe to return back to office)
- 15 days of PTO + 10 yearly paid holidays + a paid end of year holiday week
- 8 sick days
- 3 months paid parental leave
- $1,000 Wellness Benefit
- Brand new office in Louisville, CO (just outside Boulder), built and designed exclusively for DELVE
Salary Range for this position is $80k – $110k base salary and bonus potential.
Delve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity enriches the workplace and we are committed to growing our team with the most talented and passionate people from every community. Delve strives to create a culture of unity and respect and to that end, we have a zero tolerance policy for behavior that promotes harassment, hate and discrimination of any kind. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals. If you require assistance during the application process due to a disability, please let us know.