Delve Deeper! Join one of Inc 5000’s fastest-growing companies as a SEM/Paid Social Manager. DELVE is an analytics-first media consultancy and top-rated Google Marketing Platform, Google Cloud Platform, TheTrade Desk, Amazon AWS partner and reseller that provides strategy, insights, execution, and optimization of customer data to improve digital media ROI. DELVE aims to help emerging Challenger brands achieve their goals in Digital Marketing through the power of white-glove, data-driven service. We are experiencing tremendous growth and are on track to triple our revenue in 2021! We are looking for amazing people to join our team.
Objective of the Role:
In this role, you will oversee the development and execution of search engine marketing and paid social media campaigns across multiple platforms such as Search Ads 360, Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, SnapChat and TikTok. As a SEM/Paid Social Manager, you’ll drive the strategic planning of budget allocations across various engines/platforms, and be responsible for generating strategic insights and delivering results. This client-facing position will regularly present status and performance results via video calls and slides. You’ll oversee all campaign activity and deliverables for your clients, and own the iterative improvement and optimization of your campaigns.
- Managing and optimizing clients’ SEM and Paid Social accounts (Google Ads, Bing Ads, Search Ads 360, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, etc.)
- Developing and executing effective campaign strategies
- Own keyword selection, competitive research and new account setup strategy
- Continually optimize all aspects of SEM/Social campaigns to iteratively improve campaign performance over time (performance analysis, ad copy/format testing, quality score improvement, keyword management, landing page testing, audience segmentation, etc.)
- Lead account growth initiatives by proactively recommending new creative concepts, testing betas, testing in new channels and developing incremental budget recommendations.
- Ensure budget pacing is always aligned with client’s total budget and ROAS goals
- Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint issues/opportunities
- Create reports/dashboards for clients and management
- Write compelling copy for SEM and Paid Social ads
- Proactively suggest new test ideas and develop estimates/projections to support them
- Keep up with SEM/Social trends/betas/best-practices and implement for clients’ accounts.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience managing paid digital media, including 2+ years managing Google Ads (formerly AdWords) and 2+ years managing paid social campaigns, preferably Facebook.
- Google Ads Certified (provide link as proof or be willing to pass certification again)
- 3+ years experience with client-facing responsibilities (account management, weekly calls, monthly report presentations, etc.)
- 2+ years experience gathering actionable insights out of Google Analytics
- 2+ years experience building client-facing reports/dashboards, presenting reports and fielding questions with knowledgeable answers.
- Experience launching and evaluating A/B tests within SEM/Social campaigns.
- Proficiency in MS Office (particularly Excel & Powerpoint)
- Search Ads 360 Certified (provide link as proof or be willing to pass certification again)
- Google Analytics IQ Certified (provide link as proof or be willing to pass certification again))
- Google Analytics 360 experience
- Google Campaign Manager (CM) experience
- Experience managing Google Shopping campaigns
- Hands-on experience with other digital marketing channels (programmatic, email, etc.)
- Can analyze what marketing channels (Search, Shopping, Display, etc) would be most effective at meeting client goals
- Experience at a digital agency or consultancy preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Client-facing presentation experience and expertise
- Detail-oriented, analytical thinker comfortable working with data
- Ability to explain complex concepts in a concise way to help others understand quickly
- Resourceful and persistent in problem-solving. We are a small team, so you will often need to find a solution on your own
- Ability to multitask, rapidly re-prioritize & stay organized
- BA/BS in Marketing or related field
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-pace, high-change environment
- A flexible mindset that is energized, not frustrated, by the messiness common to rapidly growing organizations.
Who We Are:
DELVE is a fast-paced company with a list of high-profile customers across the USA and EU. Among our key clients are UNICEF, Wynn, Virgin, Gerber Life, ALG and AT&T. We are growing rapidly and we look for collaborative, ambitious, candid, and energetic teammates.
At DELVE, we prioritize our people. With so much talent, we recognize the importance of our employee’s well-being and will go above and beyond to ensure they work in the best environment that fosters personal and professional growth. We care about our culture and reward creativity and determination. We are also in the process of becoming B-Corp certified and carbon neutral. Our team looks for data-driven, problem-solving, and agile people who take work personally but still know how to have fun.
DELVE is headquartered in Boulder, Colorado, with offices in New York, Warsaw, and Minsk.
What DELVE Offers:
- Ownership of your work, responsibility to make things happen and the opportunity to make a real difference
- An opportunity to join a fast-paced and exciting global business in the data science/ad-tech sector
- A culture that emphasizes honesty, collaboration, growth and personal responsibility
- A competitive salary and quarterly bonus opportunities
- A promote from within culture and the chance to define your career growth
- Fully paid health and dental insurance
- Safe harbor 401k with 4% company match
- Optional life insurance, disability insurance and flexible-spending account
- 2-3 work from home days per week & flexible working hours based on team requirements and management discretion (all employees are required to work from home during the COVID-19 pandemic until it is safe to return back to office)
- 15 days of PTO + 10 yearly paid holidays + a paid end of year holiday week
- 8 sick days
- 3 months paid parental leave
- $1,000 Wellness Benefit
- Brand new office in Louisville, CO (just outside Boulder), built and designed exclusively for DELVE
Salary range for this position (dependent on experience and expertise):
Junior SEM & Paid Social Manager: $50k – $60k
SEM & Paid Social Manager: $60k – $75k
Delve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity enriches the workplace and we are committed to growing our team with the most talented and passionate people from every community. Delve strives to create a culture of unity and respect and to that end, we have a zero tolerance policy for behavior that promotes harassment, hate and discrimination of any kind. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals. If you require assistance during the application process due to a disability, please let us know.