Delve Deeper! Join one of Inc 5000’s fastest-growing companies as a B2B Writer. DELVE is an analytics-first media consultancy and top-rated Google Marketing Platform, Google Cloud Platform, TheTrade Desk, Amazon AWS partner and reseller that provides strategy, insights, execution, and optimization of customer data to improve digital media ROI. DELVE aims to help emerging Challenger brands achieve their goals in Digital Marketing through the power of white-glove, data-driven service.
Objective of the Role:
This role will be part of the Marketing team and responsible for creating informative content that engages marketing and analytics decision makers to support demand generation, thought leadership, and sales enablement initiatives. Qualified candidates will have deep experience writing about data, analytics and digital advertising topics for marketing audiences and must have excellent writing, reading, editing, and critical thinking skills for conveying technical subject matter in an engaging way.
- Write and edit a variety of content types including blogs, articles, white papers, eBooks, case studies, explainer video outlines, podcast talking points, and additional content types as needed to align to buyer personas and buyer journey stages
- Research and write about data, analytics, digital advertising trends and topics that help DELVE build authority and credibility among marketing decisions makers
- Conduct expert interviews and review technical materials to inform writing narratives
- Work directly with internal teams on all assets related to content creation
- Copy edit all content to ensure it is free of all grammatical errors
- Integrate SEO keywords into content deliverables
- Collaborate with designers to support content production
- How to convey complex or technical ideas in understandable language that engages B2B audiences and drives inquiry
- Aligning narratives to audience pain/gain drivers and desired business outcomes, while creating effective calls to action
- How to re-imagine and repurpose long-form content into smaller content pieces for use in marketing campaigns or corporate communications
- How to establish a creative voice that can adapt itself to a variety of content types, voices, and tones, while staying true to the brand, with an ability to enforce brand voice in others
- Best-practices writing, editing, and style guidelines for short-form and long-form content
- Tailoring narratives to different buyer personas and journey stages
- Optimizing content for search (SEO)
- B2B content distribution techniques and channels to reach target audiences
- Content consumption and conversion analytics to improve the engagement and conversion of the content you are creating (views, downloads, website referral traffic, social sharing, etc.)
- Google Workplace/G-Suite
- Content management systems, digital asset management, content databases
- How to be self-motivated and work in a fast-paced environment to meet deadlines
- How to work independently and collaborative in a team environment
- Planning and executing webinars or podcasts is a plus
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-pace, high-change environment
- A flexible mindset that is energized, not frustrated, by the messiness common to rapidly growing organizations.
Who We Are:
DELVE is a fast-paced company with a list of high-profile customers across the USA and EU. Among our key clients are UNICEF, Wynn, Virgin, Gerber Life, ALG and AT&T. We are growing rapidly and we look for collaborative, ambitious, candid, and energetic teammates.
At DELVE, we prioritize our people. With so much talent, we recognize the importance of our employee’s well-being and will go above and beyond to ensure they work in the best environment that fosters personal and professional growth. We care about our culture and reward creativity and determination. We are also in the process of becoming B-Corp certified and carbon neutral. Our team looks for data-driven, problem-solving, and agile people who take work personally but still know how to have fun.
DELVE is headquartered in Boulder, Colorado, with offices in New York, Warsaw, and Minsk.
What DELVE Offers:
- Ownership of your work, responsibility to make things happen and the opportunity to make a real difference
- An opportunity to join a fast-paced and exciting global business in the data science/ad-tech sector
- A culture that emphasizes honesty, collaboration, growth and personal responsibility
- A competitive salary and quarterly bonus opportunities
- A promote from within culture and the chance to define your career growth
- Fully paid health and dental insurance
- Safe harbor 401k with 4% company match
- Optional life insurance, disability insurance and flexible-spending account
- 2-3 work from home days per week & flexible working hours based on team requirements and management discretion (all employees are required to work from home during the COVID-19 pandemic until it is safe to return back to office)
- 15 days of PTO + 10 yearly paid holidays + a paid end of year holiday week
- 8 sick days
- 3 months paid parental leave
- $1,000 Wellness Benefit
- Brand new office in Louisville, CO (just outside Boulder), built and designed exclusively for DELVE
Salary Range for this position is $75k – $85k base salary and bonus potential.
Delve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity enriches the workplace and we are committed to growing our team with the most talented and passionate people from every community. Delve strives to create a culture of unity and respect and to that end, we have a zero tolerance policy for behavior that promotes harassment, hate and discrimination of any kind. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals. If you require assistance during the application process due to a disability, please let us know.