Delve Deeper! Join one of Inc 5000’s fastest-growing companies as a Sr. Recruiter. DELVE is an analytics-first media consultancy and top-rated Google Marketing Platform, Google Cloud Platform, TheTradeDesk, Amazon AWS partner and reseller that provides strategy, insights, execution, and optimization of customer data to improve digital media ROI. DELVE aims to help emerging Challenger brands achieve their goals in Digital Marketing through the power of white-glove, data-driven service.
Objective of the Role:
In this role, reporting to the Head of People and Culture, you will join a small and mighty People Operations team that is strengthening our culture and building scalable processes to support our tremendous growth. You’ll be managing the full-cycle recruitment for management and professional hires within the US organization and will provide best-practices and support to our global recruiting efforts. This role is responsible for the sourcing, interviewing and overall candidate experience promoting a work environment that openly embraces individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences. You will actively search for the brightest candidates utilizing best practice recruiting methodologies while representing and promoting Delve and our core values. You will bring significant value and contribution to our company by helping to differentiate our brand in the market and bringing in the right high quality talent at the right time.
- Deliver a high-touch, personalized candidate experience and promote our unique culture to the market
- Develop effective sourcing strategies and techniques using an appropriate combination of direct sourcing, social recruiting, referrals, and other relevant passive recruitment methods
- Partner with hiring managers to understand the skills and background required for each opportunity, providing expert advice and coaching throughout the recruitment process
- Lead candidates through the recruiting process and ensure a fair, timely, transparent applicant experience that reflects our mission, purpose, vision and values
- Actively utilize all recruitment channels to form a knowledge base of where to find the best candidates for each particular role in order to consistently generate a healthy pipeline of high quality candidates
- Guide hiring managers on candidate sourcing, recruitment channels and market conditions, teaming closely with them to understand their team dynamics and culture
- Develop a thorough understanding of DELVE, our value proposition, our segment and our values in order to qualify candidates and articulate our business
- 6+ years’ experience of full life cycle recruiting, preferably with a combination of agency and corporate experience
- Excellent independent sourcing skills with experience and curiosity about the latest recruiting technologies and platforms, above and beyond job boards and LinkedIn
- Nationwide recruiting required, global experience preferred
- A sense of urgency and a relentless drive to find and connect with the best talent
- Experience recruiting data science and consulting professionals highly desired
- Previous experience managing the recruiting and documenting process and applicants utilizing an Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- College and University recruiting experience is a plus as is experience developing and leading an internship program
- Demonstrated experience meeting and exceeding recruiting metrics/targets
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-pace, high-change environment
- A flexible mindset that is energized, not frustrated, by the messiness common to rapidly growing organizations.
Who We Are:
DELVE is a fast-paced company with a list of high-profile customers across the USA and EU. Among our key clients are UNICEF, Wynn, Virgin, Gerber Life, ALG and AT&T. We are growing rapidly and we look for collaborative, ambitious, candid, and energetic teammates.
At DELVE, we prioritize our people. With so much talent, we recognize the importance of our employee’s well-being and will go above and beyond to ensure they work in the best environment that fosters personal and professional growth. We care about our culture and reward creativity and determination. We are also in the process of becoming B-Corp certified and carbon neutral. Our team looks for data-driven, problem-solving, and agile people who take work personally but still know how to have fun.
DELVE is headquartered in Boulder, Colorado, with offices in New York, Warsaw, and Minsk.
What DELVE Offers:
- Ownership of your work, responsibility to make things happen and the opportunity to make a real difference
- An opportunity to join a fast-paced and exciting global business in the advertising technology sector
- A culture that emphasizes honesty, teamwork, and a great work-life balance
- A competitive salary and quarterly bonus opportunities
- A promote from within culture and the chance to define your career growth
- Fully paid health and dental insurance
- Safe harbor 401k with 4% company match
- Optional life insurance, disability insurance and flexible-spending account
- 2-3 work from home days per week & flexible working hours based on team requirements and management discretion (all employees are required to work from home during the COVID-19 pandemic until it is safe to return back to office)
- 15 days of PTO + 9 yearly paid holidays + a paid end of year holiday week
- 8 sick days
- 3 months paid parental leave
- $1,000 Wellness Benefit
- Brand new office in Louisville, CO (just outside Boulder), built and designed exclusively for DELVE
Salary range for this position is $80,000 – $110,000 plus up to 25% bonus potential and is based on prior experience and qualifications.
Delve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity enriches the workplace and we are committed to growing our team with the most talented and passionate people from every community. Delve strives to create a culture of unity and respect and to that end, we have a zero tolerance policy for behavior that promotes harrassment, hate and discrimination of any kind. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals. If you require assistance during the application process due to a disability, please let us know.