Delve Deeper! Join one of Inc 5000’s fastest-growing companies as a Solutions Consultant DELVE is an analytics-first media consultancy and top-rated Google Marketing Platform, Google Cloud Platform, TheTradeDesk, Amazon AWS partner and reseller that provides strategy, insights, execution, and optimization of customer data to improve digital media ROI. DELVE aims to help emerging Challenger brands achieve their goals in Digital Marketing through the power of white-glove, data-driven service.
Objective of the Role:
In this role, reporting to the Global Head of Consulting, you will be responsible for generating new business with Fortune 1000 companies by leveraging your network and expertise. You will ideally have previous leadership experience in Marketing roles, which will allow you to deeply connect with your prospects and understand their challenges and the ways in which Delve’s solutions can solve them. This is a strategic role and will allow you to help shape the company’s business strategy and value proposition, working directly with the Founders and leadership throughout all company teams and geographies.
We are looking for a self-starter who has demonstrated success and problem-solving leadership with limited oversight. The ideal candidate has excellent soft skills and is excited to continuously learn, as we sell very technical, cutting-edge consulting engagements.
- Generate new business by networking with Fortune 1000 Brands in at least one of these verticals: Ecommerce Retail, Financial Services, Gaming, Travel, Not-for-profits
- Run new client acquisition processes from first outreach, through proposal building, negotiation and contracting, with the support of internal technical teams
- Achieve or exceed quarterly and yearly new business goals
- Work closely with consulting, marketing, and other team members to develop new client acquisition strategies and value propositions, informed by your client conversations and your industry knowledge
- Remove roadblocks to drive Delve’s new business success
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering or related field
- 8+ years working in Marketing, including Director roles and above for a Brand in one of the following verticals or in a Consultancy team specializing in one of the following verticals: Ecommerce Retail, Financial Services, Gaming, Travel, Not-for-profits
- Extensive network of relationships in the US with Marketing executives in one of the aforementioned verticals
- Significant experience scoping and developing marketing solutions, whether for in-house Brand or for clients
- Consistent track record at achieving or exceeding measurable goals (whether in business development, marketing, or other)
- Keep up with industry trends, methodologies, and tools in at least one of these areas: Media Strategy, Data Strategy, Analytics & Data Science – for example third party cookie deprecation, etc.
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (email, voicemail, MS Office, Salesforce.com)
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of management and with multiple departments including consulting, marketing, product marketing and customer success
- Extraordinary interpersonal skills (positive and energetic, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills, team-player)
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced, high-change environment
- A flexible mindset that is energized, not frustrated, by the messiness common to rapidly growing organizations.
Who We Are:
DELVE is a fast-paced company with a list of high-profile customers across the USA and EU. Among our key clients are UNICEF, Wynn, Virgin, Gerber Life, ALG and AT&T. We are growing rapidly and we look for collaborative, ambitious, candid, and energetic teammates.
At DELVE, we prioritize our people. With so much talent, we recognize the importance of our employee’s well-being and will go above and beyond to ensure they work in the best environment that fosters personal and professional growth. We care about our culture and reward creativity and determination. We are also in the process of becoming B-Corp certified and carbon neutral. Our team looks for data-driven, problem-solving, and agile people who take work personally but still know how to have fun.
DELVE is headquartered in Boulder, Colorado, with offices in New York, Warsaw, and Minsk.
What DELVE Offers:
- Ownership of your work, responsibility to make things happen and the opportunity to make a real difference
- An opportunity to join a fast-paced and exciting global business in the data science/ad-tech sector
- A culture that emphasizes honesty, collaboration, growth and personal responsibility
- A competitive salary and quarterly bonus opportunities
- A promote from within culture and the chance to define your career growth
- Fully paid health and dental insurance
- Safe harbor 401k with 4% company match
- Optional life insurance, disability insurance and flexible-spending account
- 2-3 work from home days per week & flexible working hours based on team requirements and management discretion (all employees are required to work from home during the COVID-19 pandemic until it is safe to return back to office)
- 15 days of PTO + 10 yearly paid holidays + a paid end of year holiday week
- 8 sick days
- 3 months paid parental leave
- $1,000 Wellness Benefit
- Brand new office in Louisville, CO (just outside Boulder), built and designed exclusively for DELVE
Salary Range for this position is $120 k – $130k base salary + 100% on-target-bonus, uncapped, and is based on prior experience and qualifications.
Delve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity enriches the workplace and we are committed to growing our team with the most talented and passionate people from every community. Delve strives to create a culture of unity and respect and to that end, we have a zero tolerance policy for behavior that promotes harassment, hate and discrimination of any kind. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals. If you require assistance during the application process due to a disability, please let us know.