Delve Deeper! Join one of Inc 5000’s fastest-growing companies as a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Experience Manager. DELVE is an analytics-first media consultancy and top-rated Google Marketing Platform, Google Cloud Platform, TheTrade Desk, Amazon AWS partner and reseller that provides strategy, insights, execution, and optimization of customer data to improve digital media ROI. DELVE aims to help emerging Challenger brands achieve their goals in Digital Marketing through the power of white-glove, data-driven service.
Objective of the Role:
In this role, reporting to the Head of Global Consulting. We are increasingly managing MarTech stack elements on behalf of our clients. Part of those MarTech stacks fall into the category of Customer Experience Platforms (CXPs). They are technologies which help organizations to manage end-to-end customer experiences. They listen to how consumers are behaving across channels (e.g, web, app, email), combine this with data points from other systems, understand which devices belong to the same person, and then allow you to make use of this connected data in a central place – managing audiences, deciding how best to personally engage each individual down to a one-to-one level, and finally sending that decision to other technologies to ensure a consistent & relevant experience is delivered for the end-consumer, regardless of whether it’s activated in inbound channels like web & app personalization, media or customer services, or outbound channels like email, SMS or sales.
This particular position entails operating and maintaining Salesforce Interaction Studio (Evergage) and Ads Studio for one of the world’s largest and most respected non-profit organizations. This particular client has other components of Salesforce Marketing Cloud, but is about to stand up IS and AS. While the blueprint and implementation are being handled by another firm, Delve is responsible for managing the ongoing instances, helping the client make the most of their customer experiences. This will all be done in conjunction with their CRM platform, email agency and Delve acting as their primary digital media agency.
The end result is to make sure that donors and supporters of this global non-profit agency have the best possible experience engaging with this organization, quickly find their way to the content that interests them and have a frictionless experience when they decide to support or donate to the organization.
- Cover a broad spectrum of responsibilities focused on solutions and delivery in order to drive our clients’ customer experience maturity and enable them to get the most out of their MarTech stack.
- Support in the construction of segmentation and decisioning rules (logic around what makes a consumer eligible to receive a particular message, leveraging machine learning models as needed). They will build re-usable templates that can be deployed by business users on the client side, alongside documentation for configurable fields and building of control and variant experiences.
- Efficiently prioritize and manage multiple work streams at once, effectively communicate with clients, more senior colleagues, and have an ability to continuously self-educate in this dynamic space.
- Support the internal growth and development of our CXP proposition:
- Stay current on industry insights and innovation to develop DELVE’s agile ways of working and drive efficiency whilst ensuring they reflect current best practices or advance them.
- Drive excellence through thought-leadership, coaching and creative problem-solving.
- Support internal innovation sessions and other collaboration initiatives to share knowledge and drive engagement and continuous learning within the CXP delivery team.
- This is a varied delivery role, with the following responsibilities assigned, (depending on your skills and experience as well as company needs):
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud implementation, configuration, data migration, and working with Marketing Cloud Connect, and other Integrations,
- Communicate project concepts and outcomes to client project stakeholders,
- Strong understanding of digital marketing KPIs, such as email marketing, PPC and other marketing conversion metrics,
- Maintain and troubleshoot integrations between Marketing Cloud and 3rd party applications or data sources,
- Track record for delivering marketing automation projects in a fast-paced environment, and able to successfully keep to deadlines.
- Experience with Salesforce CRM (Sales & Service Cloud, Communities)
- Within SFMC, familiarity with Content Zones, User and Account Attributes, hashed email IDs, events and trackable actions.
- Have a ‘can-do’ attitude and be a good team player.
- Bachelor’s, postgraduate degree or professional qualification.
- 1+ years of experience in Interaction Studio (Evergage) implementation experience
- Familiarity with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Experience with at least one web analytics platform (Adobe, GA)
- Experience using at least one tag management system (DTM, GTM, Tealium)
- Solid breadth of analytics & MarTech knowledge (personalization, optimization, marketing automation, DMP technologies)
- Great interpersonal skills
- Experience with technical or project leadership
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-pace, high-change environment
- A flexible mindset that is energized, not frustrated, by the messiness common to rapidly growing organizations.
Who We Are:
DELVE is a fast-paced company with a list of high-profile customers across the USA and EU. Among our key clients are UNICEF, Wynn, Virgin, Gerber Life, ALG and AT&T. We are growing rapidly and we look for collaborative, ambitious, candid, and energetic teammates.
At DELVE, we prioritize our people. With so much talent, we recognize the importance of our employee’s well-being and will go above and beyond to ensure they work in the best environment that fosters personal and professional growth. We care about our culture and reward creativity and determination. We are also in the process of becoming B-Corp certified and carbon neutral. Our team looks for data-driven, problem-solving, and agile people who take work personally but still know how to have fun.
DELVE is headquartered in Boulder, Colorado, with offices in New York, Warsaw, and Minsk.
What DELVE Offers:
- Ownership of your work, responsibility to make things happen and the opportunity to make a real difference
- An opportunity to join a fast-paced and exciting global business in the data science/ad-tech sector
- A culture that emphasizes honesty, collaboration, growth and personal responsibility
- A competitive salary and quarterly bonus opportunities
- A promote from within culture and the chance to define your career growth
- Fully paid health and dental insurance
- Safe harbor 401k with 4% company match
- Optional life insurance, disability insurance and flexible-spending account
- 2-3 work from home days per week & flexible working hours based on team requirements and management discretion (all employees are required to work from home during the COVID-19 pandemic until it is safe to return back to office)
- 15 days of PTO + 10 yearly paid holidays + a paid end of year holiday week
- 8 sick days
- 3 months paid parental leave
- $1,000 Wellness Benefit
- Brand new office in Louisville, CO (just outside Boulder), built and designed exclusively for DELVE
Salary Range for this position is $60k – $80k base salary and bonus potential.
Delve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity enriches the workplace and we are committed to growing our team with the most talented and passionate people from every community. Delve strives to create a culture of unity and respect and to that end, we have a zero tolerance policy for behavior that promotes harassment, hate and discrimination of any kind. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals. If you require assistance during the application process due to a disability, please let us know.