Delve Deeper! Join one of Inc 5000’s fastest-growing companies as a Jr. Programmatic Media Trader! DELVE is an analytics-first media consultancy and top-rated Google Marketing Platform, Google Cloud Platform, TheTradeDesk, Amazon AWS partner and reseller that provides strategy, insights, execution, and optimization of customer data to improve digital media ROI. DELVE aims to help emerging Challenger brands achieve their goals in Digital Marketing through the power of white-glove, data-driven service.
Objective of the Role:
In this role, reporting to the Programmatic Team Leader, you will be in charge of setting up and optimizing campaigns successfully. Additionally, you’ll optimize campaigns based on performance through reporting analysis. Optimizations will include parameters such as the most powerful locations, the best times of day, device types, etc. Your ultimate goal is to help the team reach the clients goals and continue to develop and test marketing strategies.
- Campaign Management – In this role you will learn how to set up, optimize, and manage programmatic media campaigns within various trading desks. You will also learn best in class practices allowing you to not only run media but also make it perform for each unique client and their specific KPI’s.
- Analysis – You should be excited about conducting basic or advanced data analysis – alone or with your team-mates. To succeed at Delve, optimally you should find it fun and satisfying when working with small or large data-sets (e.g. using Excel), and identifying patterns that prove or disprove a given hypothesis. You don’t need to be a Math or Engineering major, but you need to have the rigor to think through an analytics problem step by step while being open-minded and creative.
- Insights, Results & Reporting – You should like data and numbers. You need to enjoy and be proficient in Excel & Powerpoint. We will teach you how to analyze data and explain patterns/insights to clients – you will learn how to explain and influence using logic and data. We aim to help our clients reallocate time and money from marketing strategies that don’t work to tactics that deliver value to the brand.
- Technology – We will teach you about digital analytics and media platforms, and how to extract insights to help clients “win with honest data”, using our “Clear ROI” media attribution methodology. You will be working with what we consider to be the ‘best in class’ AdTech.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Marketing, Economics, Business, or Science
- 1-2 years of professional experience. Previous experience in digital marketing, marketing agency, or data analysis is a big plus
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Accountability – you are passionate about marketing and your job
- Curiosity – you find data interesting and will always ask questions to help improve a client’s performance
- Problem-solving skills – you are able to take what you know and seek what you don’t to find a solution
- Positive can-do attitude
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-pace, high-change environment
- A flexible mindset that is energized, not frustrated, by the messiness common to rapidly growing organizations.
Who We Are:
DELVE is a fast-paced company with a list of high-profile customers across the USA and EU. Among our key clients are UNICEF, Wynn, Virgin, Gerber Life, ALG and AT&T. We are growing rapidly and we look for collaborative, ambitious, candid, and energetic teammates.
At DELVE, we prioritize our people. With so much talent, we recognize the importance of our employee’s well-being and will go above and beyond to ensure they work in the best environment that fosters personal and professional growth. We care about our culture and reward creativity and determination. We are also in the process of becoming B-Corp certified and carbon neutral. Our team looks for data-driven, problem-solving, and agile people who take work personally but still know how to have fun.
DELVE is headquartered in Boulder, Colorado, with offices in New York, Warsaw, and Minsk.
What DELVE Offers:
- Ownership of your work, responsibility to make things happen and the opportunity to make a real difference
- An opportunity to join a fast-paced and exciting global business in the advertising technology sector
- A culture that emphasizes honesty, teamwork, and a great work-life balance
- A competitive salary and quarterly bonus opportunities
- A promote from within culture and the chance to define your career growth
- Fully paid health and dental insurance
- Safe harbor 401k with 4% company match
- Optional life insurance, disability insurance and flexible-spending account
- 2-3 work from home days per week & flexible working hours based on team requirements and management discretion (all employees are required to work from home during the COVID-19 pandemic until it is safe to return back to office)
- 15 days of PTO + 9 yearly paid holidays + a paid end of year holiday week
- 8 sick days
- 3 months paid parental leave
- $1,000 Wellness Benefit
- Brand new office in Louisville, CO (just outside Boulder), built and designed exclusively for DELVE
Salary range for this position is $50,000 – $60,000 plus up to 10% bonus potential and is based on prior experience and qualifications. This position will be located in our Boulder office.
Delve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity enriches the workplace and we are committed to growing our team with the most talented and passionate people from every community. Delve strives to create a culture of unity and respect and to that end, we have a zero tolerance policy for behavior that promotes harrassment, hate and discrimination of any kind. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals. If you require assistance during the application process due to a disability, please let us know.