Delve Deeper! Join one of Inc 5000’s fastest-growing companies as a Corporate Controller DELVE is an analytics-first media consultancy and top-rated Google Marketing Platform, Google Cloud Platform, TheTradeDesk, Amazon AWS partner and reseller that provides strategy, insights, execution, and optimization of customer data to improve digital media ROI. DELVE aims to help emerging Challenger brands achieve their goals in Digital Marketing through the power of white-glove, data-driven service.
Objective of the Role:
In this role, reporting to the Chief Operating Officer you will be instrumental in developing the financial structure, processes and reporting that governs our rapidly growing global company.
- Produce accurate reports in a timely manner for Tax, Legal and external financial vendors
- Ensure the timeliness of annual 1099 reports to individual vendors
- Generate documentation for internal approval re ACH, wire transfers
- Responsible for the overall accuracy of all transactions in our Accounting system
- Manages the Chart of Accounts, identifies and proposes changes as business needs determine
- Manage the month end accounting close process; ensure timeliness and accuracy of our financial reports
- Approve journal entries to the accounting system
- Review and approve the monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Manage the A/R, A/P and GL accounting functions
- Manage a team of staff (currently two direct reports and two dotted line regional positions) responsible for transaction processing (A/R, A/P)
- Create / update a comprehensive list of policies and procedures for the Accounting group
- Create or review/revise where appropriate, and maintain a set of detailed processes for the primary accounting functions
- 8+ years of relevant experience
- Experience working in a privately held organization, directly with founders is a must
- Strong Excel Skills, knowledge of Salesforce, QB Online
- Knowledge of and/or ability to quickly learn our contracts, pricing, and terminology, as well as our sales, credit and customer service policies
- Strong communication (both verbal and written), organization, problem solving, & decision making skills
- Comfortable operating in an environment with minimal day to day supervision
- Commitment to excellence in all aspects of Accounting
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced, high-change environment
- A flexible mindset that is energized, not frustrated, by the messiness common to rapidly growing organizations.
Who We Are:
DELVE is a fast-paced company with a list of high-profile customers across the USA and EU. Among our key clients are UNICEF, Wynn, Virgin, Gerber Life, ALG and AT&T. We are growing rapidly and we look for collaborative, ambitious, candid, and energetic teammates.
At DELVE, we prioritize our people. With so much talent, we recognize the importance of our employee’s well-being and will go above and beyond to ensure they work in the best environment that fosters personal and professional growth. We care about our culture and reward creativity and determination. We are also in the process of becoming B-Corp certified and carbon neutral. Our team looks for data-driven, problem-solving, and agile people who take work personally but still know how to have fun.
DELVE is headquartered in Boulder, Colorado, with offices in New York, Warsaw, and Minsk.
What DELVE Offers:
- Ownership of your work, responsibility to make things happen and the opportunity to make a real difference
- An opportunity to join a fast-paced and exciting global business in the data science/ad-tech sector
- A culture that emphasizes honesty, collaboration, growth and personal responsibility
- A competitive salary and quarterly bonus opportunities
- A promote from within culture and the chance to define your career growth
- Fully paid health and dental insurance
- Safe harbor 401k with 4% company match
- Optional life insurance, disability insurance and flexible-spending account
- 2-3 work from home days per week & flexible working hours based on team requirements and management discretion (all employees are required to work from home during the COVID-19 pandemic until it is safe to return back to office)
- 15 days of PTO + 10 yearly paid holidays + a paid end of year holiday week
- 8 sick days
- 3 months paid parental leave
- $1,000 Wellness Benefit
- Brand new office in Louisville, CO (just outside Boulder), built and designed exclusively for DELVE
Salary Range for this position is $110k – $120k base salary and bonus potential.
Delve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity enriches the workplace and we are committed to growing our team with the most talented and passionate people from every community. Delve strives to create a culture of unity and respect and to that end, we have a zero tolerance policy for behavior that promotes harassment, hate and discrimination of any kind. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals. If you require assistance during the application process due to a disability, please let us know.