Delve Deeper! Join one of Inc 5000’s fastest-growing companies as a Client Success Manager. DELVE is an analytics-first media consultancy and top-rated Google Marketing Platform, Google Cloud Platform, TheTrade Desk, Amazon AWS partner and reseller that provides strategy, insights, execution, and optimization of customer data to improve digital media ROI. DELVE aims to help emerging Challenger brands achieve their goals in Digital Marketing through the power of white-glove, data-driven service.
Objective of the Role:
The Client Success Manager will support driving the client’s strategy and day to day operations, helping DELVE’s clients to mature in their marketing and data. This role will support the Senior Client Success Manager (SCSM) and Head of Engagement Consulting (HoEC) in leading client engagements where needed, as well as have their own roster of clients. This role requires you to be analytical as well as creative in your thought process and be nimble in your thinking about client problems. The successful candidate will be a strategic thinker, problem solver and extremely organized with experience in Digital Analytics and Marketing projects on the agency and/or client side. This is a client-facing role, and will require confidence in managing both clients’ expectations and supporting internal teams to reach collective goals. Candidates must bring a strong understanding of digital media, AdTech trends, data strategies (as it relates to marketing) and different digital media platforms.
The ideal candidate for this position must have a passion for problem-solving, strong organizational skills, have the ability to “think out loud,” and experience presenting to clients.
- Support clients through project delivery by addressing their needs as well as helping to support DELVE multi-team operations
- Organize and project manage client engagements
- Function as an expert project manager, remove client obstacles, and support digital media and cloud strategies and initiatives
- Run internal status meetings and collaborate closely with Delivery teams to solve issues, maintain project status and ensure projects stay on track.
- Where needed, step into the delivery process in various capacities – basic reporting, Ad Ops, tagging/tracking QA, etc.
- Work with DELVE’s partners (Google, Amazon) and keep their client teams updated on the process, as well as organize cross-team strategy sessions and QBRs
- Contribute to the direction of our client success practice through exceptional client service delivery and support of business development efforts
- Be the client POC for day to day management and any ad-hoc requests
- Maintain client status documents, project trackers, organizational documents, ect.
- Develop and present client decks to communicate key project details and results
- 3-5+ years of Digital Analytics, Media, or Data Science experience in a client-facing role.
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of digital media (including, but not limited to, programmatic, SEM, social, CTV, ect). Comfortable discussing media strategies and communicating results.
- Strong project management, and account management skills, including organization, prioritization, ect.
- Ability to project manage fast-moving projects.
- Experience working directly with clients to manage expectations and/or deadlines
- Collaborative nature – Comfortable working with multiple teams within an organization, from sales and marketing to data engineering
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to present clients/partners as needed
- Detail-oriented nature, with the ability to handle multiple projects at once
- Innate problem solving skills and ability to grow and thrive in a flexible, fast-paced and collaborative culture
- You are comfortable transitioning between strategic and execution responsibilities to maximize client value
- Experience with project management tools (Jira, Wrike, ect) – Preferred not required
Who We Are:
DELVE is a fast-paced company with a list of high-profile customers across the USA and EU. Among our key clients are UNICEF, Wynn, Virgin, Gerber Life, ALG and AT&T. We are growing rapidly and we look for collaborative, ambitious, candid, and energetic teammates.
At DELVE, we prioritize our people. With so much talent, we recognize the importance of our employee’s well-being and will go above and beyond to ensure they work in the best environment that fosters personal and professional growth. We care about our culture and reward creativity and determination. We are also in the process of becoming B-Corp certified and carbon neutral. Our team looks for data-driven, problem-solving, and agile people who take work personally but still know how to have fun.
DELVE is headquartered in Boulder, Colorado, with offices in New York, Warsaw, and Minsk.
What DELVE Offers:
- Ownership of your work, responsibility to make things happen and the opportunity to make a real difference
- An opportunity to join a fast-paced and exciting global business in the data science/ad-tech sector
- A culture that emphasizes honesty, collaboration, growth and personal responsibility
- A competitive salary and quarterly bonus opportunities
- A promote from within culture and the chance to define your career growth
- Fully paid health and dental insurance
- Safe harbor 401k with 4% company match
- Optional life insurance, disability insurance and flexible-spending account
- 2-3 work from home days per week & flexible working hours based on team requirements and management discretion (all employees are required to work from home during the COVID-19 pandemic until it is safe to return back to office)
- 15 days of PTO + 9 yearly paid holidays + a paid end of year holiday week
- 8 sick days
- 3 months paid parental leave
- $1,000 Wellness Benefit
- Brand new office in Louisville, CO (just outside Boulder), built and designed exclusively for DELVE
Salary range for this position is $75K – $90K- plus a bonus potential and is based on prior experience and qualifications.
Delve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity enriches the workplace and we are committed to growing our team with the most talented and passionate people from every community. Delve strives to create a culture of unity and respect and to that end, we have a zero tolerance policy for behavior that promotes harassment, hate and discrimination of any kind. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals. If you require assistance during the application process due to a disability, please let us know.