Delve Deeper! Join one of Inc 5000’s fastest-growing companies as a DELVE AdTech Platforms Solution Consultant, is an analytics-first media consultancy and top-rated Google Marketing Platform, Google Cloud Platform, TheTradeDesk, Amazon AWS partner and reseller that provides strategy, insights, execution, and optimization of customer data to improve digital media ROI. DELVE aims to help emerging Challenger brands achieve their goals in Digital Marketing through the power of white-glove, data-driven service.
In this role, reporting to the General Manager CEE with dotted line reporting to Global Managing Director of AdTechPlatform you will be responsible for the ATP business line of Delve in CEE region, including managing and growing current clients, developing new opportunities, expanding our relationships and expertise and providing open and closed trainings.
- Learn the ins & outs of DELVE Service and Technology offerings to strategically direct prospective clients toward best product fit
- Identify opportunities, potential new products, and ideas to ensure we are bringing clients the best in market solutions
- Go through the certification process and agree on the cooperation terms with selected technologies
- Build relationships with our tech partners and clients
- Train the clients on how to use advertising & marketing stack
- Build portfolio of self-serviceclients and participate in sales processes of others as a technical consultant (revenue responsibility for the business line)
- Lead discovery sessions with clients to deeply understand needs and propose the most suitable technologies and solution architecture
- Advise clients on custom advertising & marketing technologies set-ups and activations to best align with their business goals Lead the presentations during industry conferences and events,
- Be the company’s expert internally and externally across advertising and marketing technologies, tools and trends
- Maintains technical-sales knowledge of current products by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies
- Serve as a credible, trustworthy representative of DELVE and our products and services. Maintain and enhance DELVE’s reputation as a leading expert in the marketing and advertising space
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the digital marketing area
- Proficient knowledge of Google Marketing Platform
- Experience in speaking in public, preparing and running trainings and workshops
- Good network on the industry market
- Minimum C1 level of English
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-pace, high-change environment
- A flexible mindset that is energized, not frustrated, by the messiness common to rapidly growing organizations.
Who We Are:
DELVE is a fast-paced company with a list of high-profile customers across the USA and EU. Among our key clients are UNICEF, Wynn, Virgin, Gerber Life, ALG and AT&T. We are growing rapidly and we look for collaborative, ambitious, candid, and energetic teammates. At DELVE, we prioritize our people. With so much talent, we recognize the importance of our employee’s well-being and will go above and beyond to ensure they work in the best environment that fosters personal and professional growth. We care about our culture and reward creativity and determination. We are also in the process of becoming B-Corp certified and carbon neutral. Our team looks for data-driven, problem-solving, and agile people who take work personally but still know how to have fun.
DELVE is headquartered in Boulder, Colorado, with offices in New York, Warsaw, and Minsk.
What DELVE Offers:
- Ownership of your work, responsibility to make things happen and the opportunity to make a real difference
- An opportunity to join a fast-paced and exciting global business in the data science/ad-tech sector
- A culture that emphasizes honesty, collaboration, growth and personal responsibility
- A competitive salary and opportunities to grow while working for one of the most advanced advertising consultancies in the region
- A promote from within culture and the chance to define your career growth
- 1-2 work from home days per week & flexible working hours based on team requirements and management discretion (all employees are required to work from home during the COVID-19 pandemic until it is safe to return back to office)
- Private health insurance, sports benefit card and additional paid week off between Christmas Eve & New Years Day (on top of regular holidays)
- Generous employee referral bonus.
Salary range for this position is based on prior experience and qualifications. Currently due to the Covid 19 pandemic, all interviews are being held remotely and no in-person interviews are available.
Delve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity enriches the workplace and we are committed to growing our team with the most talented and passionate people from every community. Delve strives to create a culture of unity and respect and to that end, we have a zero tolerance policy for behavior that promotes harassment, hate and discrimination of any kind. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals. If you require assistance during the application process due to a disability, please let us know.