Keep Apple’s Intelligent Tracking Prevention from Breaking AdWords Tracking
With the latest Safari browser update, a new Apple’s feature called “Intelligent Tracking Prevention” (ITP) has been released to limit cross-site user tracking. This means, in a nutshell, that any third-party cookies that are determined to track users will expire after 24 hours. Crucially, AdWords conversions will be no longer correctly tracked in the Safari browser. So how should you react to this?
- Google Analytics 360 Suite – from Insight to Impact, FasterMarch 15th, 2016
- 6 Ways to Use Attribution Modeling in the Google Digital Marketing StackNovember 01st, 2017
- 5 Reasons Google Tag Manager is the Best Tag Management SolutionAugust 25th, 2017
- How to Fail with Programmatic in 2018January 09th, 2018
- Implement Google Tag Manager: Data LayerOctober 20th, 2015
- What Happens Without A Measurement Strategy?November 16th, 2017