This position is responsible for creating, managing and promoting inspiring content in multiple formats that supports global brand growth for Delve. You’ll be a key part of the team helping to tell Delve’s story and establish us as thought leaders in a growing sector. This position is based in Boulder, Colorado.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Communications strategy and execution: Planning and managing our editorial calendar, and for every piece of thought leadership content, creating timelines for development into a range of different formats (reports, video, webinars, podcasts, infographics, presentations etc.) to help increase its reach.
- Customer research: Developing an in-depth knowledge of each customer persona, and some real-world examples, to identify the key global issues and opportunities that our data science expertise can solve for our customers.
- Creative leadership: Proposing content ideas and taking responsibility for bringing together all research and team contributions to produce a range of comprehensive, well-written pieces of thought leadership and content.
- Vendor management: Confidently directing and supporting external vendors, including video producers and designers, who are integral to our ability to produce a diverse range of content.Lead generation: Working closely with the rest of the marketing team who will be responsible for content to generate leads for the practice.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Producing relevant and up to date content on topics that resonate with our customers
- Posting and tagging content on our website and social channels
- Managing our editorial calendar with an eagle eye to meet deadlines and keep the team on track
- Creating and maintaining archives of all marketing content
- Identifying new and innovative ways to drive traffic to websites
- Working with internal teams and agencies in the US and Europe to optimize user experience
- Develop our social media presence by adding content to social channels and engaging in productive and relevant idea exchanges on key social channels
- Project-managing content production by external vendors (design, video, etc)
- Collaborating with internal teams to identify new marketing opportunities and content, continually improving our digital marketing activity
Who we are looking for:
- You must be a terrific, creative writer and editor
- 2-4 years of experience in marketing communications in an organization (agency, tech company experience preferred but not required – a news organization background could work here)
- Top-notch organizational skills and demonstrated success managing complex projects with many moving parts, with hands-on experience using project management tools (Wrike, JIRA, etc) and setting up taxonomies
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Practical knowledge of SEO and/or Google Analytics a huge plus
- Practical knowledge of how to optimize landing pages and user funnels is a plus
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments a plus
- Experience working in an Agile framework a plus
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills, and ability to work seamlessly with people in both the US and Europe
What Delve can offer you:
- Ownership of your work, responsibility to make things happen and the opportunity to make a real difference
- An opportunity to join a fast-paced and exciting business in the data science/ad-tech sector, that is experiencing rapid growth
- A culture that emphasizes honesty, teamwork, and a great work-life balance
- A downtown Boulder office with a well-stocked kitchen, regular social outings and a friendly office dog
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits, including full medical coverage, a 401K with a match, the ability to work from home part of the time and paid time off to enjoy everything Colorado has to offer!
DELVE is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Please submit applications to firstname.lastname@example.org