Full-Time | Krakow, Poland / Minsk, Belarus
Delve Deeper! Join one of Inc 5000’s fastest-growing companies as a Cloud Solutions Engineer. A top-rated Google Marketing Platform Partner, DELVE is your strategic partner for site-side analytics, campaign management, and advanced marketing science. In this role, you will join an energetic growing team of analysts, data engineers, and data scientists that drives client growth through a data-driven mindset that converts digital inefficiency into solid ROI.
As a Cloud Engineer, your main goal is to be one step ahead of data scientists and analysts and support them by providing infrastructure and tools they can use to deliver end-to-end solutions to business problems that can be developed rapidly and maintained easily.
What will you do?
- Build scalable, highly performant Google Cloud infrastructure for delivering clear business insights from a variety of data sources. Design and implement solutions for automating the management of client cloud environments.
- Work within large-scale data integration projects with a focus on transforming, analyzing and visualizing data for analytical tasks.
- Implement complex data processing workflows, prototypes, and proofs of concept for selected solutions.
- Manage Google Cloud on-boarding / infrastructure, identity access management, resources set-up in a secure fashion (VPNs, gateways).
- Be in constant communication with data science team members and other relevant parties and convey results efficiently and clearly.
- Understand DevOps principles and guide infrastructure towards agile, DevOps oriented organization focused on data management and processing. Automate testing, deployment procedures, write code/scripts.
- Be up to date with the latest technologies supporting DevOps transition and be able to translate new ideas into tangible solutions. Communicate with Client to understand infrastructure challenges and risks and be able to propose solutions and a roadmap for transformation.
What do we expect from you?
- Extensive experience with Python (preferred) or Java development
- Programming/scripting skills – in PowerShell/bash/sh
- Strong knowledge of distributed computing principles, cloud platforms
- Working experience with SQL, ETL, ELT, data transformation techniques and data flows
- Experience with cloud-based computing or data storages (Google Cloud, Azure, Amazon RedShift, S3, Snowflake, etc.)
- Familiarity with Machine Learning is an additional bonus
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Commitment, accuracy, independence, curiosity, ability, and willingness to learn quickly
- Be eager to help your teammates, share your knowledge with them, and learn from them.
- Be open to receiving constructive feedback.
Please submit applications with:
- A one-page description of the most interesting data integration solution you have built.
- 1-page resume attachment in PDF format.
Shortlisted applicants will be asked for the following before final round interviews:
- transcripts from all degree-earning colleges/universities
DELVE is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Please submit applications to mikalai.tsytsarau@delvedeeper.