Delve Deeper! Join one of Inc 5000’s fastest-growing companies as a Business Analytics Analyst. A top-rated Google Marketing Platform Partner, DELVE is your strategic partner for site-side analytics, campaign management, and advanced marketing science. In this role, you will join an energetic growing team of analysts, data engineers, and data scientists that drives client growth through a data-driven mindset that converts digital inefficiency into hard ROI.
This entry level position will challenge you to deliver intelligent data-driven marketing insights in a consultant-client settings. Using your sharp analytical skills and all available tools in your toolbox, you will turn business questions into reliable insights that produce profitable decision making. The successful analyst will be an independent self-starter comfortable with partnering with DELVE clients in making sense of marketing (online and offline) results.
You should exhibit an entrepreneurial spirit and enjoy tackling quantitative problems that most other people cannot solve (i.e., you generally love brain teasers). You are the kind of person that enjoys learning new analytical software and programming languages (i.e., Excel, Tableau, QlikView, Looker, Power BI, Google Data Studio, SQL, R, Python) and are always looking for more advanced ways to solve problems in these tools. You also love geeking out and telling everyone you know about the interesting and innovative things you’ve discovered. You are curious and fully believe that knowledge discovery is one of your main purposes in life and excel at story telling with words and visualizations.
- 2 years of post-undergrad work experience in data analytics and/or marketing science, OR
degree in economics, finance, mathematics, physics, computer science, engineering with top
- At least intermediate competency with 2 of the following: Excel, Tableau, QlikView, Looker,
Power BI, Google Data Studio, SQL.
- Story telling with data in front of small and large audiences.
- Proven ability to simplify complex concepts through analogy and/or story telling.
- 2 years experience in a consulting or agency setting in a quantitative role.
- Exposure to cloud environments (Google Cloud Platform, Amazon Web Services, Microsoft
- At least some innovative experiences with 1 of the following: SQL, R, Python, SAS,
- At least one top 25% finish in a Kaggle.com competition.
- At least one quantitative research paper or presentation authored in the past 2 years (at work
Please submit applications to email@example.com with:
1. A one paragraph story about a time you used data analysis during your everyday life to solve
a problem, and
2. 1-page resume attachment in PDF format.
Shortlisted applicants will be asked for the following before final round interviews:
3. transcripts from all degree-earning colleges/universities, and
4. most recent standardized test scores (SAT, GMAT, LSAT, MCAT, etc.).