Full Time | Boulder, CO
Join one of Inc 5000’s fastest-growing companies as a B2B Marketing Manager. A top-rated Google Marketing Platform Partner, DELVE is a strategic partner for site-side analytics, campaign management, and advanced marketing science. You will join an energetic growing team of analysts, data engineers, data scientists, and media traders.
You will be responsible for the technical execution, measurement, and optimization of B2B marketing for DELVE to grow our business. Tracking marketing spend, using marketing automation tools like Hubspot, and managing the CRM will all be part of your daily responsibilities.
Your primary responsibilities will include: (key accountabilities)
- Tracking and managing our sizeable paid marketing budget including – AdWords, Bing, LinkedIn, Facebook and DoubleClick.
- Measuring, managing, and optimizing the marketing lead funnel with our CRM, HubSpot, Google Analytics 360 and Double Click Campaign Manager.
- Measuring SEO and other marketing metrics to increase our rankings for relevant terms, trafficking of content to our blog and management of our social media presence.
- Optimizing our marketing budget using data from your analysis and your experience with B2B marketing tactics.
- Compiling, analyzing, and evaluating marketing ROI to influence company marketing strategy.
- Executing many tactical marketing tasks including managing the email ‘breadcrumb’ in HubSpot or Salesforce, maintaining landing pages, developing ad content, and launching email campaigns.
Who we are looking for: (requirements of skills, experience, soft skills, etc)
- You have 5+ years of experience marketing B2B technology, SaaS, and/or service offerings with recent experience with fundamental B2B marketing tactics and systems.
- You have expertise in marketing automation and CRM management, preferably with Hubspot.
- You are analytical, and data driven and able to use those skills to track and optimize marketing spend.
- You know how to then nurture leads down the marketing funnel to convert them into sales ready leads for your sales team.
- You have experience managing social media, seo, sem, email marketing, display and an eye for design.
- You are able to work collaboratively across key functions, can think strategically about positioning the company and our offerings within an ever-changing competitive landscape.
- You have a passion for digital marketing, a structured approach to problem solving, and the desire to work in a fast-moving and innovative company.
- You can operate independently, with excellent judgment and are self-motivated with a strong bias for action. We operate in a collaborative mindset and our team is here to lend ideas, and guidance, but you will own marketing results at the end of the day.
What would make you the ideal candidate: (Ideal experience/skills–not required, just a plus)
- Experience at a digital agency or consultancy preferred
- Hubspot certification
What DELVE can offer you:
- Ownership of your work, responsibility to make things happen and the opportunity to make a real difference
- An opportunity to join a fast-paced and exciting business in the data science/ad-tech sector, that is experiencing rapid growth
- A culture that emphasizes honesty, collaboration, growth, and personal responsibility
- A downtown Boulder office with a well-stocked kitchen, regular social outings and a friendly office dog
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits, including full medical coverage, a 401K with a match, annual ski pass, the ability to work from home part of the time and paid time off to enjoy everything Colorado has to offer!
Please submit applications to email@example.com