Full Time | Boulder, CO
Join one of Inc 5000’s fastest-growing companies as a B2B Marketing Manager. A top-rated Google Marketing Platform Partner, DELVE is a strategic partner for site-side analytics, campaign management, and advanced marketing science. You will join an energetic growing team of analysts, data engineers, data scientists, and media traders.
You will be responsible for creating compelling blog posts, white papers, product descriptions, social media content and web copy for our internal Marketing department. We’re looking for someone who will help us expand our digital footprint and drive more value through online content. The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of producing pieces that increase engagement and drive leads. This position requires a high level of creativity, as well as the ability to use data-driven insights to write better material. The successful candidate should also be detail-oriented and committed to meeting tight deadlines. Preference will be given to those with a strong writing portfolio, bachelor’s degree and relevant work experience.
Your primary responsibilities will include: (key accountabilities)
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers
- Use SEO best practices to generate traffic to our site
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs and white papers
- Actively manage and promote our blog, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms
- Edit content produced by other members of the team
- Analyze content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism or related field
- 3+ years of experience writing in a B2B role for an advertising technology company or similar
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing and web analytics
- Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- The ability to consistently meet tight deadlines
- At least three years of experience writing for a B2B audience
- Experience using WordPress
What would make you the ideal candidate:
- Experience writing on Google Marketing Platform products or related technology
- Experience working in a fast-paced, small company environment
- Experience with Hubspot
What DELVE can offer you:
- Ownership of your work, responsibility to make things happen and the opportunity to make a real difference
- An opportunity to join a fast-paced and exciting business in the data science/ad-tech sector, that is experiencing rapid growth
- A culture that emphasizes honesty, collaboration, growth, and personal responsibility
- A downtown Boulder office with a well-stocked kitchen, regular social outings and a friendly office dog
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits, including full medical coverage, a 401K with a match, annual ski pass, the ability to work from home part of the time and paid time off to enjoy everything Colorado has to offer!
Please submit applications to firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Please attach a copy of your current CV/Resume
- Cover letter
- 2-3 writing samples, one of which should be tech or software related.
DELVE is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Please submit applications to email@example.com