The Administrative Assistant will support the Managing Director in Krakow, Poland and work closely with vendors and outsourced HR and Accounting teams.
- Coordinates and processes documents paperwork required by HR and Accounting partners in a timely and organized manner.
- Verifies documents for correctness and completeness.
- Coordinates and maintains records for employees and assists with onboarding paperwork.
- Creates invoices and other financial records required by team including updating financial spreadsheets.
- Creates and modifies various documents using MS Office and G-Suite.
- Maintains calendar(s) in current and accurate status.
- Coordinates meetings and conference calls as needed or anticipated.
- Coordinates travel arrangements as needed.
- Prepares meeting materials and assists with the development of presentations.
- Performs all other related duties as assigned.
- 3+ years of administrative support experience including with HR and accounting duties and increasing responsibilities.
- Fluent in Polish and English.
- Bachelor studies or a fresh graduate of management, economy or similar.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills required.
- Must have the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment.
- Must be able to maintain professionalism and a positive attitude at all times.
- Must be proactive and willing to tackle any task without constant management.
DELVE is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Please submit applications to aleksandra.titskaya@