5 Reasons Google Tag Manager is the Best Tag Management Solution
With Google Analytics as the gold standard for web analytics measurement, it makes sense for Google to provide a cohesive platform that plugs and plays seamlessly with this celebrated tool. While both Google Tag Manager and competitor Tealium provide a single tracker and intuitive interfaces, GTM takes flexibility and control a step deeper in five key areas.
Implement Google Tag Manager: Data Layer
In this post you will learn how to correctly place and implement Data Layer as part of Google Tag Manager setup on a website.
- Google Analytics 360 Suite – from Insight to Impact, FasterMarch 15th, 2016
- 6 Ways to Use Attribution Modeling in the Google Digital Marketing StackNovember 01st, 2017
- 5 Reasons Google Tag Manager is the Best Tag Management SolutionAugust 25th, 2017
- How to Fail with Programmatic in 2018January 09th, 2018
- Implement Google Tag Manager: Data LayerOctober 20th, 2015
- What Happens Without A Measurement Strategy?November 16th, 2017